“In [Lang] Sias, they saw a future star for the Republican Party, one who could be dangerous on a GOP bench. Sias is a former Top Gun naval instructor with a sterling military record, a lawyer with a business background, a former Democrat and unaffiliated voter who once donated to Democrat Mark Udall’s congressional campaign. He was certain to garner press in the state Senate.”
Seems like a solid GOP rising start, right? He may be, but keep in mind two things:
- Sias is an unaffiliated voter. This smells more like a libertarian
- Sias donated to CO Democrat Senator Mark Udall
- Anytime a democrat says on intimates, “[X] scares the crap out of me.” they’re lying to you. Sarah Palin scares the crap out of democrats, but they never say it in terms of fear but in derision. Also recall that Jim Messina, a top Obama campaign adviser, said they were scared of Jon Huntsman — who was a worse GOP candidate than Romney
You’re on the endangered species list, establishment GOP. We conservatives will forevermore scrutinize every move you make. Take caution.
There is a Republican Establishment, and it needs to go.
Note: Dana is not attacking Mitt Romney the person, but the weapons-grade failure of his “consultants” who get paid gobs of money and for the last two presidential elections have redefined the word “fail.”
This woman’s fire and brimstone is exactly what the entire conservative cause needs.
I didn’t know losing an election automatically means we’re on the wrong side.
- Raise taxes on anyone qualifying as a millionaire or billionaire
- Legalize marijuana and other illicit drugs at the federal level, and force it on the states
- Legalize homosexual marriage at the federal level, and force it on the states
- Give ongoing amnesty to all non-citizens living and working in the United States
- Accept climate change as real, man made, and catastrophic, and allow either Congress or the EPA to enact regulations to limit emissions on both manufacturers and consumers in all aspects of our lives
- Allow Congress or any government agency to further regulate financial institutions and individuals working in the financial industry
- Promote forced union membership both in the public sector and private enterprise
- Repeal the 2nd Amendment
- Migrate private health care to a government-run, single payer system
- Promote the use of any language within our schools as well as local, state, and federal government agencies
It doesn’t work, does it. I for one can’t get past number one. But to hear those on our side, waving the white flag, you’d think our platform is the problem. It’s not.
We can change our tactics but we can no more go against our core principles than we could reject our own religion.
So, establishment Republicans and spineless elected leaders, why would we pick just one or a few of the above as acceptable — in other words, compromise ourselves to a group of Leftists who are never satisfied — when any one of them destroys the fabric of liberty that has brought America this far?
These ten points run counter to our values and beliefs so we will hold true to conservative principles which is to say American principles, and make one big change: We take over the narrative. Every American from young to old will not just hear but understand and be able to properly communicate our message.
The message stays. More people need to hear and believe it. And they will.
It’s bullshxt from bullshxtters like Bill Kristol that make you wonder if we deserve to keep our liberty.
“This recent move by the Republican establishment makes me question the logic of my loyalty. Perhaps being associated with the scumbags who are panicking over a private fundraising video is not the best route forward. Remember the video of Obama describing more than half the country as bitter people clinging to their bibles and guns, it totally prevented him from being President you drama queens. I’m far past being jaded with politics but we have mission and it’s going to take much more impressive people than Peggy Noonan, David Brooks, and Lindsey Graham to slow us down! Romney/Ryan 2012!”
“No less than the Service Employees International Union Local 1199 — one of Obamacare’s biggest cheerleaders — dropped health care coverage for children in late 2010 because of costly mandates, including, you guessed it, the slacker mandate.”
This morning on Fox & Friends (increasingly disliking this show) Bob Vander Plaats, former Iowa chair of Mike Huckabee’s 2008 campaign, stated the GOP nomination “is Mitt Romney’s to lose.” The F&F hosts did not call him on this.
Enough of this crap.
Someone please explain to me why, despite Romney losing poll after poll and having 70% of conservatives say they do not want him as the GOP nominee, the elites/establishment/etc. keep pushing Mitt. Cain, Bachmann, Santorum are all worlds better than Romney, and these people fail to see this.