“An apples to apples comparison uses only the same stations,” he continued. ”When that is done, 2012 doesn’t even crack the ten hottest years.”
And I will smite thee when thou ignorest thy Algoracle!
“I was a little disappointed at the third debate when neither of them talked about climate control and the nature of the situation on Earth. I think there’s kind of a weird statement coming right after … this is a punishment … Mother Nature cannot be ignored. That’s all I thought about.”
Global Warming was and is a hoax. Stop trying to make it any different.
The Post found that Xcel:
• Struggled with rising costs from the outset — the company’s finance committee learned in May 2008 that the utility’s share of the tab could double — but did not inform regulators about the overruns for a year.
• Installed a $21 million broadband fiber-optic network linking homes, substations and central control in Boulder, an expensive technology no other U.S. utility has adopted and that the company says it won’t use again.
• Lost support from partner companies, which were supposed to provide technical assistance and financial
(Click on image to enlarge)
• Had trouble developing in-home energy devices and ended up installing just 101 in Boulder instead of the targeted 1,850.
• Abandoned the idea of companywide use of a $17 million, two-way communications-software system developed for SmartGridCity.
‘Current Arctic ice shifts are not ‘proof’ of man-made global warming, nor are they unusual, unprecedented or cause for alarm, according to multiple peer-reviewed studies, data analyses and experts’
“Sum up these facts and it’s hard to escape: Today’s humans probably need air-conditioning if they want to thrive and prosper. Yet if all those new city dwellers use air-conditioning the way Americans do, life could be one stuttering series of massive blackouts, accompanied by disastrous planet-warming emissions.
We can’t live with air-conditioning, but we can’t live without it.
No need to read it.
These people are not conservatives.